Our Client in the Packaging industry has a variety of openings available with the potential of being hired on Permanently
Location: Renton WA
- Candidate will keep conveyors moving sheets along as the stack deliver out of the machine.
- Checking quality to insure product meets specifications.
- Production equipment operating exp. desired, quality control exp. a plus
- Candidate will train from 6am – 2pm Mon – Fri. Eventually going to 12 hr. shift 6pm to 6am, four on, three off, then three on, four off.
- Candidate will either start every Sunday through every other Wed. Or begin the week every other Wed. through Saturday.
- Ability to stand 8 to 12 hours daily.
- Able to bend, squat, kneel, reach, push and pull.
- Able to work rotating shifts, 8 to 12 hours a day.
- Good hand-eye coordination and strong attention to detail.
- Lift up to 50LBS
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Warehouse worker, Productions worker, Material Handler, Laminator Material Handler, Forklift Operator