Our Client in the Roofing industry has openings for experienced roofers to join the team!!
Client has Headquarters in Waco TX and workers have an option to meet there to get a ride to and from site – this would require workers to make it to the HQ an hour prior to shift start time.
Location: Fort Hood Military Base TX
Wage: $21HR to start
· be able to install new and existing roof systems
· Have general knowledge of basic hand and power tools
· Assist the crew foreperson on a daily basis
· Understand and read blueprints as needed
· Interprets specifications to determine work aids required and sequence of installations for specific roofing installations tasks.
· Performs roof tear-off and inspects underlying deck structure to determine roof deck integrity.
· Prepares deck for installation of specified roofing system and then performs installation.
- 2+ years commercial roofing experience
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions, including extreme temperatures
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., lift, climb and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to wear required PPE – Hard hat, Safety vest Steel Toed boots
- Fall Protection required.
- General knowledge of basic hand and power tools is required
- Ability to understand, follow instructions, and ask questions
- Works well independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong work ethic