Our Client in the Scrap Recycling industry is looking for an Experienced roll off driver
Location: Mississauga ON
Pay Rate: 24-26HR BOE
- Responsible for the hauling of customer waste from industrial, commercial, and institutional sites.
- The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on container delivery and hauling of industrial roll-off routes.
- Responsible for daily pre and post trip inspections
- Complete an assigned daily route as assigned by the Operations Manager. • Daily route consists of driving to customer sites, secure bin on truck, empty bin at transfer station, return bin to customer site. •
- Perform driver check-ins at day’s end to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion.
- Ensure assigned routes are completed in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure that all protocols are followed while dumping loads at municipal recycling/waste facilities.
- Required to climb up ladder on truck to tarp loads.
- Required to be able to lift the Roll-Off hook and attach it to the bin, requires bending and ability to lift 25-50 pounds.
- Completion of high school.
- Experience driving manual transmission. •
- 5 years of Verifiable driving experience in a DZ Roll-Off vehicle.
- letter of employment
- MVR Record
- Commercial Vehicle Driving Record