We are looking for a highly energetic, responsible, and professional individual for the role of Recruiter/Customer Service Representative.
Ultimately, the candidate’s responsibility is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees in terms of skills and years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Vacation Pay at 4%.
- Benefits available after 3 months.
- We pay bi-weekly and you must have a bank account for our direct deposits.
- One week vacation after 6 months. Additional week of vacation added after 12 months.
- $16.00/per hr and commission
- Taking incoming calls, messages
- Screening resumes
- Attending Job Fairs
- Performing phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks when required
- Communicating policy and procedure information during on-boarding process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure and needs
- Serving as a liaison with area colleges, schools and industry associations
- Completing timely reports and metrics on employment activity
- Assisting in sales activity
- Must meet quotas, numbers and deadlines