Our Client in the Packaging industry has a variety of openings available with the potential of being hired on Permanently
Location: Renton WA
- Continuously check quality while packing cartons produced off gluers. Ensure packed product meets customer quality requirements and sort out non-conforming product.
- Pack and seal materials into boxes, identifying materials and labeling product information and counts.
- Maintain and record production and waste tallies in job jacket.
- Prepare and stage materials for future orders.
- Assist in machine feeding functions by loading the hopper.
- Operate pallet jack for various functions.
- Assist in cleanup and maintenance of machine.
Skills & Physical Requirements:
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand 8 to 12 hours daily.
- Able to bend, squat, kneel, reach, push and pull.
- Able to work rotating shifts, 8 to 12 hours a day.
- Good hand-eye coordination and strong attention to detail.
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Warehouse worker, Production worker, Material Handler, Laminator Material Handler