Our Client in the Food Industry is looking to fill Multiple Roles within there Company!!
**PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR**
Location: Atlanta GA
Shift(s) 1st Shift – 6AM-2PM
2nd Shift – 2PM-10PM
3rd Shift – 10PM – 6AM (1 Dollar Premium for this shift)
Pay Rate: $12-$13 Per Hour with a Dollar Premium for Night Shift
Oven Operator – $13/HR to start
scoring the top of the bread, adding any seeds or toppings, measuring and recording size and color data. Racks of bread are loaded into the oven. Time, temperature and steam is set. This is when the magic happens and you’ll be responsible for making sure the bread looks awesome when it comes out of the oven. We’re going to be honest; it’s hot. But you get cooling towels, a lighter uniform shirt and lot’s to drink to rehydrate. If you can “stand the heat and stay in the kitchen” then we want you on our team.
Rack Pushers – $12/HR To Start
- The Rack Pusher rolls stacks of our bread product to the yield scale then proceeds to roll the stacks into the tunnel staging area.
- They assist with pushing the stacks into the blast tunnel as necessary.
- Must be able to pull/push heavy loads.
Palletizers – $12/HR To Start
- Supplies loading equipment with empty pallets.
- Operates palletizer console that controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, stack, and wrap on pallets containers for storage and/or shipping.
- Operates and maintains palletizer machine in safe and efficient manner to assure continuous and quality production operation.
Baking/Production Assistants – $12/HR To Start
- Production assistants are responsible for placing dough balls on a screen before they get baked and stacking full pans on racks.
- Perform various tasks in production/manufacturing environment. High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Able to communicate and work effectively with all employees
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to stand for 90% of work shift
- Willing to Work Saturdays
We are a bakery and when the temperature rises, so does the temperature in bakery. This is a fast-paced work environment and is sometimes chaotic & loud. We may ask you to push racks or lift up to 50 lbs on occasion. We are critical infrastructure and during the COVID 19 National Emergency we require everyone to wear masks at the plant, constantly keep hands clean, apply social distancing and perform COVID 19 testing as needed. Good attendance is very important to us; we need our Team Members to be at work when they are scheduled
What does a successful candidate look like:
- You are a lifelong learner who learns best with hands on training
- You desire to grow professionally within an established company
- You enjoy learning physically demanding skills, rather than a typical desk job
- You take pride in hard work and enjoy recognition
- You are a team player who can empathize with others