We are looking for an experienced Construction Handyman.
Start Date : Immediate
Location: Vancouver, BC
* A relaxed but professional work environment *
* Steady hours making life easier*
*On site Parking*
– Rectifying any deficiencies before homeowner moves in including but not limited to:
– Fixing small drywall holes, taping, mudding, sanding.
– Putting in small trim pieces and caulking.
– Complying with the site and safety standards.
– PDI work and cleaning.
– Install all guard rails on-site to ensure compliance with all safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Comfortably working in new homes (unoccupied & occupied) on a construction job site.
– Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, mitre saw, and jigsaw.
– Must have their tools and must have their method of transportation.
– Must have steel toe boots and a hard hat.
– Must have a bank account for direct deposits.
– Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data-enabled device.
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Construction Handyman, Service Technician ,Construction Worker, Skilled