Our Client in the Packaging industry has a variety of openings available with the potential of being hired on Permanently
Location: Renton WA
· Read instructions from the current job ticket.
· Set up jobs according to general specifications, or modify if necessary.
· Responsible for quality of gluing work.
· Operate gluers in accordance with job orders and operating procedures.
· Initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute solutions to problems, verify implementation of solutions and control further processing when a problem is identified.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years gluer operator experience required.
- Speak, read, write English and have math skills all at 8th grade level and / or related work experience
Skills and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours per day and to withstand noisy conditions.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to use a pallet jack, weigh scale.
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a team environment, and to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Warehouse worker, Productions worker, Material Handler, Laminator Material Handler, Forklift Operator