Our Client in the construction industry is looking for a Formwork Carpenter
Job Location : Victoria, BC
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames. Framing and Formwork
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ year experience working in carpentry
- Additional 1+ year experience in rough carpentry
- Extensive knowledge of power tools including skill saw, miter saw, and jig saw
- Must have own tools and transportation to get to job site
- Knowledge of lumber grades
- Good communication skills ability to work in a team environment will require critical thinking time to time
- Must have own Carpentry tools
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Construction Worker, Finishing Carpenter, Rough Carpenter