We are urgently recruiting a Construction Manager for one of our reputable Clients in Oil & Gas sector.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and controlling of subcontractors activities with the aim to meet the committed schedules and HSE Quality targets.
- Liaise with QA/QC & HSE dept. and ensure the quality and HSE requirements for the project are complied at every stage of project execution.
- Motivate and bring quality and safety awareness among all involved functions & obtain the necessary inputs as per the planned schedules to meet construction targets and budget. Meets construction standards by contributing construction information and identifying construction management system improvements.
- Ensure the construction activities move according to predetermined schedule by communicating effectively and coordinating the efforts of all parties involved in the project.
- Provide direction, leadership and guidance to the assigned construction team in respect of Health, Safety and Environment, quality, methods and procedures.
- Productivity, cost and schedule – Continuous improvement.
- Responsible for enacting proper construction techniques as well as working with to meet the detailed schedules and overall project plan.
- Instruct construction personnel and track progress of construction operations such as the arrival and utilization of materials, supplies, tools, machinery, equipment, and vehicles Follow all manpower allocations as compared to monthly plans Identify and solve the elements of construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years or more of construction experiences in the hydrocarbon EPC Plant field Specialized knowledge in the construction management such as construction execution planning, schedule management, risk management, Client relationships etc.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with proven ability of leadership.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Knowledge of onshore hydrocarbon construction challenges and the cost/schedule/risk factors associated.
- Must have no restrictions on travelling or working abroad.