We are looking for Concrete Finishers for our client in the construction industry
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Atlanta GA
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters.*
- setting up the forms in which concrete is poured to create walkways, walls, pillars and other structures
- Sets and aligns the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth.
- Spreads the concrete using a come along or shovel.
- Produce rough concrete surface using broom.
- Applies hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
- Sealing of expansion joints.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years experience in concrete formwork
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Carpenter, Concrete, Finishing, Form Work, Rough Carpentry