Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking to fill multiple roles within the company.
Pay Rate: Ranges pending on position being applied to from $18-26 Per Hour
**MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SHEET METAL**
Location: North York ON
CNC Operator: $20-22/HR BOE
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- AXYZ Machine and Must have experience with Aluminum
Shear Operator – $18/HR to start
- Responsible to set up and operate power-shear machines to cut aluminum and other materials, such as sheets and plates to specified dimensions and angles.
- will be working on is schechtl mab ifold Machine
Panel Builder – $22HR to Start
- Assembly of Electrical Control Panels, Junction Boxes and some wire harnesses from prints.
- This position is responsible for the physical assembly, wiring and testing of control panels for industrial equipment.
- The Technician will fabricate controls to print, including layout and physical mounting of components to the back panel, wiring of all components, installation of control panel onto equipment, and testing to ensure proper operation
Mechanical Estimator – $24-26/HR to Start
- Obtain and organize incoming quotation requests
- Meet with project managers, engineers, and clients to understand their needs and requirements
- Review specifications and other data to develop mechanical layouts
- Create designs and estimates in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Provide support during the building and installation process
- Perform system take-offs from tender documents and single line drawings.
- Provide pricing quotations and following up on quotes
- Conduct quotation follow ups to obtain tender closing bid results
- Successful candidate will be working closely with the sales and account management teams
- Provide feedback and reporting to sales and management team as to reasoning behind successful and unsuccessful opportunities.
- Maintain and strengthen client and distributor relationships
- Updating and managing CRM software