- Hiring Immediately !
- Our client in the construction industry is looking for a CarpenterWe Offer:* A relaxed but professional work environment *
* Steady hours making life easier*
*On site Parking*
Start date : IMMEDIATLEY
Job Location: Kitchener ON
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- working with metal studs, Installing sheet rock, door hanging
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ year experience working in carpentry on residential projects
- Additional 1+ year experience in rough carpentry
- Extensive knowledge of power tools including skill saw, miter saw, and jig saw
- Must have own tools and transportation to get to job site
- Knowledge of lumber grades
- Good communication skills ability to work in a team environment will require critical thinking time to time
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Construction Worker, Finishing Carpenter, Rough Carpenter
Job Category: Construction
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada Kitchener Ontario