We are looking for Carpenters/ Concrete Finishers for our client in the construction industry
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Houston TX
- setting up the forms in which concrete is poured to create walkways, walls, pillars and other structures
- rub and patch vertical concrete walls
- level out, plumb up and use grade levels
- using rebar or wire mesh to reinforce the material
- Measure, cut and assemble boards, timber, or plywood for wooden forms.
- Select and evaluate materials for defects.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years experience in concrete formwork
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Carpenter, Concrete, Finishing, Form Work, Rough Carpentry