Start Date: Immediate
Wage: Hourly: ($19.00 to $24.00) per hour based on experience”
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames.
- Deficiency and Formwork
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ year experience working in carpentry
- Extensive knowledge of power tools including skill saw, miter saw, and jig saw
- Must have own tools and transportation to get to job site
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver project on time
- Knowledge of lumber grades
- Good communication skills ability to work in a team environment will require critical thinking time to time