Location: Toronto, ON
Pay Rate: 26.00 - 27.00
- Rectifying any deficiencies before homeowner moves in including but not limited to:
- Fixing small drywall holes, taping, mudding, sanding.
- Putting in small trim pieces and caulking.
- Complying with the site and safety standards.
- PDI work and cleaning.
- Install all guard rails on-site to ensure compliance with all safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Comfortably working in new homes (unoccupied & occupied) on a construction job site.
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, mitre saw, and jigsaw.
- Must have their tools and must have their method of transportation.
- Must have steel toe boots and a hard hat.
- Must have a bank account for direct deposits.
- Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data-enabled device.
Job Category: Construction
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada, Ontario, Brampton