Customer Service Technician
The Customer Service Technician will execute and address items on the warranty work orders in accordance with Empire Communities’ policies in a timely manner, assuring standards are met in every assigned task and in strict accordance to the Health and Safety Act.
Key Functions & Duties:
• Identifies and performs required deficiency repair with within the assigned LR community based on the pre-delivery inspection, 30-day, Year-End, 2-Year and MSD submissions.
• Completes all reported and warranted deficiencies in an efficient and highly effective manner.
• Performs tasks under multiple trade functions: residential construction, renovations and repairs
• Effectively communicates and reports progress and trade interventions requirements to on-site Customer Service Administrators
• This position may require the Service Technician to work scheduled overtime and weekends to meet business needs.
• This position may in the future require you to be available “on-call” after regular hours for emergencies.
• Locate and retrieve necessary material to complete assigned work orders
• Protect surrounding areas within the home to minimize clean up and/or accidental damage during and after repair
• Demonstrate courtesy and professionalism with all associates and homeowners
• Assist other Departments and head office when required in the interest of our Customers
• Miscellaneous duties with regard to community and job site cleanliness, maintenance, security etc.
• Suggest and make recommendations for process improvements
• Responsibilities and essential functions may be modified at any time depending on business needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service experience
• Excellent organizational and planning skills to meet timelines
• Effectively able to communicate information with professionalism
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Must have 2-3 previous experience in new home construction
• Must be knowledgeable in Tarion warranty program
• Ability to deal effectively with a high volume of work orders
• Self-motivated and well-organized individual
• Valid drivers’ license, must provide a clean drivers’ abstract
• Must have steel-toed safety boots and hard hat
• Physically able to lift 50 lbs
• Own tools/ ready to work
Location: Caledonia, Ontario
Pay Rate: 25.00 - 25.00
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00 pm
Job Category: Construction
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada, Ontario, Brampton